- to my sponsors for the MC Marathon: Richard and Mary C., Gretchen G., Genna W., Mary Ann H., Kay S., Anonymous, and the McDonnell family of Saint Peter's parish in Olney: Tim, Lisa, Matthew, Chris, Elizabeth, Sophia, Francis and Baby # 6, Wayne J., Sheila Z., Dan and Maureen W.
- to the school children of Jesus the Divine Word Parish for the gift of their prayers and hand made card on the occasion of the Year for Priests
- to the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration on 13th St. N.E., for prayers.
- to Sue W. of Huntingtown for your kind card expressing prayers for the Year for Priests.
- to Fr Dan Leary for the holy hour you offered for me to mark the Year for Priests.
- to the people of Saint Edward the Confessor Church for including my name in your parish bulletin to ask for prayers to mark the "Year of the Priest"
May you receive the reward of your kindness from the only One Who is good.
Kindness Is Not the Same as Love - Many decades ago, C.S. Lewis wrote about the problem of substituting kindness for love: We [speak] nowadays almost exclusively [of God’s] lovingness …. A...
7 hours ago