From an email blast sent by a Maryland pro-life activist.
ACTION IS NEEDED NOW.
We need all resistance members to log on to the Maryland General Assembly website BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 4PM TUESDAY, MARCH 29 AND 10AM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30 and give UNFAVORABLE TESTIMONY on HB 1171. Many resistance members have already done so. WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK NOW.
THE BILLS WILL BE LOADED ON TO THE WEBSITE AFTER 4PM ON TUESDAY MARCH 29TH. YOU CAN GIVE TESTIMONY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 4PM TUESDAY AND 10AM WEDNESDAY MARCH 30.
Below are the instructions necessary to help you give testimony on HB 1171. In addition to our instructions is a link to video tutorials on the Maryland General Assembly Website.
INSTRUCTIONS TO GIVE TESTIMONY
1. Go to Maryland General Assembly
2. Go to the upper right hand corner and click "MYMGA" Sign in or create an account. Name, address and password. Follow the prompts to confirm through your email. this will take you to the next page.
3. On the next page click "witness signup" and SCROLL TO FIND THE CORRECT SENATE OR HOUSE BILL. Look for the bill numbers we gave you.
4. Go to the "position" dropdown and choose "unfavorable"
5. Go to the next drop down "testimony" and choose "written" (if giving written testimony, if not, choose neither written or oral testimony.)
6. In a separate PDF file on your computer WRITE A SIMPLE PARAGRAPH AS TO WHY YOU ARE AGAINST THE BILL. (If you choose to give written testimony)
7. Upload the testimony PDF file and hit "OK".
8. On the upper left hand corner of the witness sign up page click "SAVE"
9. A pop-up box will appear. click "OK" (the pop up box will go away)
10. Look for the "signed up items" tab and click on it. you will see your bill, your position and your testimony.
Link to Maryland General assembly tutorials.
(bottom 2 videos are for creating an account and for witness testimony sign up).
Delegate Adrienne Jones (radical abortion leftist)
Senator Bill Ferguson (Speaker of the Senate)