I still have nightmares from the things I witnessed as an RN during Covid.
I held the hands of elderly patients who didn’t understand why no family was by their side as they died. The sadness and confusion in their eyes was devastating.
I watched moms give birth and not be allowed to have their own mothers by their side as they brought new life into the world.
I saw patients get denied care for curable diseases because they didn’t want an experimental medicine and they were dead six weeks later.
I was there when mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, and children fell to their knees in grief as they screamed when they were denied access to their sick, injured, and dying loved ones.
I witnessed administrators celebrate the control, financial windfall, and power that Covid provided the system.
None of these things happened because of the virus or a pandemic. The tragedies were the willful infliction of distress on a vulnerable population all based on Fauci’s lies and a complicit healthcare system.
Source: @CaliRN619


No comments:
Post a Comment