I’ve seen and greeted Cardinal Burke in one of his walks through Rome. Gloria TV says this is him based on a Francis court journalist’s word. I, however, think it is a case of mistaken identity as the person in the video does not have the slower gait which I observed when I encountered the Cardinal. There are many clerics in Rome and many still wear Greca overcoat and black hat.
This guy walks too fast.
Unlikely it’s Cardinal Burke, although in contradiction to the report the cleric in question does appear to be wearing a face mask.
https://gloria.tv/post/ZbcsxUCsecPD2v6URaGtVYBHR
Sinner Please Don’t Let This Harvest Pass – A Homily for the 27th Sunday of
the Year
-
There is an urgency and clarity about today’s Gospel that is often lacking
in modern Christians, including the clergy. In this Gospel, the message is
urg...
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment